Say it with us, "trick or treeeaaaat!" We've been thinking, why is trick or treating for the kiddos? How about you forget the 2020 tricks and let us bring you some fall-inspired Wisconsin treats! In fact, let us bring you treats with a side of spooky (and not-so-spooky) tales of a Milwaukee gone by.
- 1, 3-ounce bag of Creepy Corn popcorn popped fresh by Pop's Kettle Corn in Muskego.
- 1 caramel candy apple kit to make-at-home complete with 2 Wisconsin grown apples, sticks, caramels, and sprinkles.
- 1 milk chocolate Halloween variety pack from Ultimate Confections in Wauwatosa which includes dipped pretzel twists (7), a dipped oreo, and a chocolate ghost.
- 1, 1-ounce of the Spice House's Mulling Spices. Their perfect mix of cinnamon, allspice, and cloves is enough to mull two bottles of wine or a gallon of cider.
- 1 original Ziegler Chocolate Bar, original to the Milwaukee George Ziegler Candy Co. In 1911, they were the first in the country to market a wrapped candy bar. Made by Ziegler's HALF NUTS in West Allis.
- 2 traditional soul cakes baked just from us using a recipe from the 1800's by La Tarte Bakery so that we can dive into the tradition of souling.
- 1, 4-ounce package of Chocolate Fudge from the Milwaukee Fudge Company.
- 1, 8-ounce bottle of pure maple syrup from Country Line Sugar Bush located in Wausau, WI where they have been making maple syrup for 4 generations.
- In addition, you'll receive an invitation to log-online with us for an interactive 1.5 hour virtual Halloween party where we'll be sharing some of our favorite stories about Milwaukee's haunted past. This virtual Halloween party will be hosted on Saturday, October 31st at 2 pm, with an opportunity to view a recorded version at a later time if you are unable to tune in live.
NOTE: This box will begin shipping on Monday, October 19, 2020. Photos shown are for illustrative purposes. Occasionally products may need to be modified due to supply chain concerns. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding!